I want to know is a partnership project between disability arts organisations from Germany, Luxembourg and England to learn from each other on three different levels;
- Learners (disabled artists)
- Staff (trainers and creative leaders, arts volunteers,health and social care workers)
- Organisations (the four partners)
The project will represent an “inspirational kick” to the learning of all involved.
It aims to go beyond existing skills and to broaden perspectives on a European level concerning;
- The artists’ work (creativity)
- The professionalisation of the artists’ activities (art as a profession) and
- The similarities and differences of disabled arts practice across the member states.
- The travelling groups will be introduced to the notion of widening horizons through the mobilities. Many of the participants will travel abroad for the first time.
- The learning from this project will inform the future work of the individual organisations as well as potential joint ventures.